Here are some common questions from our customers,:
1. I ordered the wrong colour/size/style can I change it?
Of course - Let us know as soon as possible in a note on your purchase and we can change it right away if it has yet to shipped. After it has shipped, there is nothing we can do.
2. I ordered a week ago, my delivery hasn't arrived?
All items are dispatched from the UK This process often takes between 2 - 5 business days. We will update you with a tracking number on request so you can gain a better idea of when your item will arrive. We accept credit/visa debit (via PayPal).
3. My item is damaged/faulty can I get a refund?
Sure thing, simply send the item back to us in original packaging with tags intact and we'll replace or refund it for you.
4. I picked the wrong size and I didn't bother checking the measurements. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately you must pick your sizes carefully prior to purchase and therefore we can't refund you if you have ordered the wrong size.
5. Do you ship to ?????/Overseas?
We ship globally, obviously delivery time may take a little longer.
6. I ordered M but my item received says XL? (substitute other sizes)
If we have sent the wrong sized item out we will replace this for you and cover the cost of postage of the replacement item – you will need to return the original item to us first with all tags etc. See our terms and conditions
7. I made a large order but not all the items have arrived yet?
We generally ship all items together so if you are missing anything at all please notify us with 2 days of receipt of your goods
8. Do I need a PayPal account to make a purchase?
No. You can pay using your Credit card, Debit card OR via a PayPal account.
9. How do I know my payment is secure?
We use PayPal (www.paypal.com) the world's biggest secure payment provider for all our transactions due to the superior buyer protection they afford.